This month’s favourite is The Balance by Catfish and The Bottlemen. Their music is placed in the indie/rock genre, and you could find posters with the message of a new album coming soon all around the London tube. I first discovered this band through a music channel on TV, the song 2all is my favourite, because I found this amazing band thanks to that song.
Much more singles have been released in April, and I have two favourites. The first one is Loner – Acoustic by YUNGBLUD, but this one doesn’t count (in my opinion) because it’s an acoustic version of a song previously released.
The single I do count is Long Way Down by The Overslept, The Overslept is a Dutch pop/rock band, and the single brings a little country vibe with it. The lead role in the music video is for a preacher, you follow a part of his car ride in which he sees a lot of people that want something from him.
A complete list of new releases this month:
– Don’t Pretend, Khalid (single)
– This Life/Unbearably White, Vampire Weekend (EP)
– Free Spirit, Khalid (album)
– Morbid Stuff (album)
– Flatline, Orla Gartland (single)
– Cool, Jonas Brothers (single)
– Liquify/Dreams of Free Basing, PUP (2 singles)
– Drugs, Falling In Reverse (single)
– Ghost of Ohio, Andy Black (album)
– Loner – Acoustic, YUNGBLUD (single)
– Cuz I Love You, Lizzo (album)
– Long Way Down, The Overslept (single)
– Ready Now, Dodie (single, from Moominvalley)
– Summer Days, Martin Garrix feat Macklemore and Patrick Stump (single)
– ME!, Taylor Swift ft Brendon Urie (single)
– High Crimes, The Damned Things (album)
– Here Comes The Sun, Jacob Collier feat Dodie (single)
– The Balance, Catfish And The Bottlemen (album)